- I love Sundays. Probably because I love my church. The music is awesome. And the Pastor is pretty cool too!
- We recently bought a king size mattress. Oh, it is heavenly! I don't think we could ever go back to owning a smaller bed. But now that we have the mattress, I'm dreaming (no pun intended) of this Pottery Barn duvet.
With a photo wall above our headboard similar to this one. Let the decorating begin! :)
- Valentine's day kind of snuck up on us this year. I was working on that day, but we did celebrate over the weekend with a good ole basic date night-- dinner and a movie. The company made it extra special. :)
V-day dinner with the Hubs.
- This month, I will be celebrating TWO years of marriage to my beautiful husband. It seriously boggles my mind how fast these years have gone.
- We've decided that because of future plans this year, we are going to go on a joint Anniversary/Birthday trip to Disney. And I am PUMPED! We are taking advantage of the Floridian special of 3 parks in 3 days. It's gonna be fun.
- We are going to Haiti in October (which is the future plans I was speaking of in the above bullet point). We are going on a mission trip with our church and we seriously CANNOT WAIT! I will definitely be keeping you posted on the details of our trip and how you may be able to be a part of our journey. :)
- Before all of these fun events take place, I have got to get myself a new camera! Well, I don't have to, but I really, really want one! :) I'm thinking a Nikon. Any thoughts?
- I visited my boyfriend a few weeks ago. Carter is such a handsome baby. I can't get enough of him!
His different faces crack me up!! So expressive. :)
- Work has been exhausting lately. Emotionally and physically. But I am so grateful to have a job. And to do what I love doing. I have learned so much in the last few weeks from my patients. I only hope I make half the difference in their lives as they make in mine.
- And that leads me to Bowden. Oh, sweet Bowden... could he be any cuter???
Hope everyone is having a fabulous Sunday! :)